Secrets of the Job Interview
A job-hunter who understands this is like the only person in the bank who knows the combination to the vault. Please see two videos below.
For less than $10 and about 45 minutes of your time, you can read and/or listen to those Secrets that will illuminate the path to employment like you’ve never seen it before.
Less Than 45 Minutes
This E-Guide Will Increase your value In the Job Market – Immediately!
- It is brief: It can be read in minutes.
- It is clear: It is easy to understand and apply.
- It is thorough: It explains the “how” and the “why.”
- It is universal: It appeals to all employers – especially in the private sector.
- It is distilled wisdom from over 1,000 interviews conducted by the author.
- Job Hunters
- Career Changers
- Promotion Seekers
- Those re-entering the workforce
- Current or Future Entrepreneurs
WHO CAN BENEFIT
I sincerely believe that the words featured in this book can help you become a winner. George W. Jenkins, Founder Publix Supermarkets, Inc.
The night before my final interview, I read your book for the third time. Lucky for me, my competitor had not heard of your book and I was chosen to fill the position. Wyatt C. Tallahassee, FL
I used ‘Winning With Words’ Secret #10 during my interview on Friday, got hired on the spot, and started work on Monday…Thanks! Sean F. Tallahassee, FL
This isn’t one of those simplistic little exercises that discusses clean fingernails, haircuts and firm handshakes. Dick Marlowe Orlando Sentinel
The very best 43 pages of sound advice regarding real world job hunting I’ve seen. Chip C. Gainesville, FL
Job Interview Tips
HOW TO ORDER